Fairstone is Canada’s leading non-bank provider of responsible lending solutions. With roots in Canada since 1923 and over 200 branches coast to coast, Fairstone provides personal loans and home equity loans designed to suit today’s borrowing needs. Fairstone also partners with a wide network of businesses to deliver flexible consumer financing programs. Fairstone is proud to make a difference in the communities where we live and work, because community matters. Please visit our website: https://www.fairstonecanada.ca/home
Branch Manager develops new business, retains customers, and manages the loan portfolio. Key responsibilities include developing new sources of business, providing knowledge and expertise to employees regarding loan and insurance products, credit and delinquency decisions, difficult account problems, and servicing accounts. The Branch Manager also manages human resources, establishes production goals, optimizes profitability and controls operating expenses.
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
▪ College Degree (BS/BA with coursework in Business preferred) or equivalent work experience.
▪ Directly related work experience in: three to five years of sales & finance experience (consumer finance industry preferred); or one year previous management experience.
▪ Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal, written and listening skills.
▪ The ability to work as a member of a team and work directly with people in a sales capacity.
▪ Train, develop and motivate staff.
▪ Familiarity with PC-like hardware/software, including PC, keyboard, and mouse.
▪ Meet all state specific mandatory licensing, certification, training, or other requirements.
▪ Work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
▪ Basic knowledge of accounting helpful.